KLIMB Dog Training platform
*Cost of shipped will be billed separately via Paypal.
The KLIMB™ is the world’s first professionally designed and engineered dog training platform. It was specifically designed to improve the relationship between you and your dog. It features a strong, molded poly deck with our exclusive PawGrip™ rubberized surface for sure pet footing. Legs screw securely in place and store flush in a recess underneath for easy, compact transport. The KLIMB™ is washable, waterproof and designed to be used indoors or outdoors in hot or cold weather.
- Manage your Dogs Behavior with a comfortable, elevated surface just for them
- PawGripTM – Our exclusive PawGripTM soft-touch coating that improves comfort and footing
- QuiKonnectTM – Blue-9’s proprietary QuiKonnectTM locking tab that allows you to securely create multi-unit platforms of virtually any size
- Portable/Storage – Legs store in recess under the Klimb for easy transport and storage
- Weather Resistant/Durable UV protected molded construction that is waterproof and completely washable
- Multiple Units Stack and Store Neatly
- Washable and UV Stabilized
- 14 lbs
- 24″x24″x12″ high with legs
- The KLIMB has many different uses. Here are 5 ways you may not have thought of:
- Stays while another dog is working
- I can’t tell you how many times I have pulled out my treats to start a training session and found myself with two dogs jumping around ready to train. I’ll have one of my dogs stay on the KLIMB while I work my other dog. Don’t forget to reward your pup for watching quietly from his KLIMB.
- Canine conditioning
- You may have heard about canine conditioning and fitness. The KLIMB pairs well with other balance equipment to create your very own Canine Gym! If you’re interested in a healthier happier dog, watch this video!
- Training behaviors at a distance
- I always find it impressive when someone is able to cue their dog to lie down at a distance. An easy way to start this process is to put your dog on their KLIMB and slowly start adding distance. Take a few steps away from the KLIMB and cue your dog to perform a behavior. Start with behaviors that your dog is performing fluently, then work up to more advanced tricks. Imagine being able to tell your dog to lie down from 20 feet away!
Getting in and out of the car
- Do you have a dog that has difficulty getting in and out of your car? Want to help protect your dog’s joints? The KLIMB can be set up quickly to help your best friend load up into the car! The KLIMB stores neatly in your car when not in use.