Clip and Go Agility Safety First Wing Jumps
The Clip and Go Agility Safety First Wing Jump was designed to flex and absorb the impact if your dog hits a wing. The components of the wing can even come apart if the crash is bad enough. But thanks to the jump's easy-to-assemble snap-together design, you just put the pieces back in position and you're ready to go again. Your dog will thank you!
- The base and feet of the wing are designed to be resistant to wind. Each base has two primary feet plus an extra pair of smaller feet for added stability while still giving your dog room to wrap the jump.
- Each wing weighs only 3 lbs. 7 oz., which contributes greatly to the safety of the jump. If your dog hits a wing, the weight of the jump plays a large part in the potential hazard to the dog. Less weight equals a safer jump.
- Each wing measures 17" wide x 36.5" tall.
- All materials are UV-stabilized for outdoor use.
- The jump uses Clip and Go Flexible Jump Cup Strips and there are jump cups every 2", from 4" up to 26". The flexible material offers safety for our dogs and is virtually unbreakable.
Packaging: Clip and Go Agility Safety First Wing Jumps are sold in pairs for the price shown. You will receive everything you need for a competition-quality winged jump except a jump bar. Since jump bars are oversized and expensive to ship, and since many people have extra jump bars, we chose to omit a bar so that we could keep both product and shipping costs down. There is an option to purchase the wings with a jump bar in the dropdown menu
- Assembly is required before you use the jump for the first time; however, the snap-together design requires no glue, no cutting, and no special tools. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions in the PDF file provided.
- Exposing your jump to extreme heat may cause damage. Exposure to temperature over 125ºF may cause warping. So please do not leave outside under the hot summer sun for prolonged periods
- A jump bar is NOT included but available as an option