Doggone Good Gear Bag
The Doggone Good Gear Bag is nothing short of awesome, and has been long considered the ultimate in a dog gear and training bag! It's roomy enough to hold all your weekend trial or travel gear and keep it organized. It also makes a great airline carry-on bag. The design was updated in 2010 and the Gear Bag has some new features: foam-padded soft bottom so that it's lighter to carry, upgraded insulated compartment, and some new pockets and attachments.
The Gear Bag is a deluxe bag with a soft-structured body (foam lined) so it holds its shape when you open it. Much more user-friendly than collapsing bags, the top zips completely open so that you can see and access all your gear with ease.
· Insulated zippered compartment with a mesh pocket (holds chill packs and separates items); a small grommet in bottom lets water drain to outside the bag
· Water bottle holder
· Organizer for business cards, jump height cards, pen, notepads, cell phone, iPod, and more
· Mesh end-pocket for gear that needs ventilation
· Tarpaulin bottom that's waterproof and wipes clean
· Padded shoulder strap and padded handles
This Gear Bag offers flexibility in organizing your training and trialing gear. As with any Doggone Good product, you get top flight materials and workmanship to ensure years of use. Size is 21"L x 14"W x 12.5"H. Weight is 2.9 lbs.