K9 Power Joint Strong – Dog Joint Health and Mobility
Dog joint pain and inflammation nutritional supplement designed to support a dog’s overall joint health and mobility.
Features Glucosamine from natural source (shellfish), this together with the other key ingredients of Chondroitin – MSM – CMO protects joints and build cartilage. Add to that Omega 3 to reduce inflammation and again.
There's more! Plese refer belwo for details
Healthy Joints, Happy Pets! Joint health and mobility problems do not discriminate with a dog’s age or size; any dog can be susceptible to the pain of inflammation. JOINT STRONG TM was designed to be effective for any dog, by taking the guess work out of joint support and dosages. K9 Power JOINT STRONG puts out the fire of joint inflammation with key ingredients, as found in wild diets. Reducing inflammation enables glucosamine, chondroitin, Omega 3s and more to work even better.
Support on Multiple Fronts! Targeted active ingredients offer a variety of support for a dog’s joints and cartilage.
The key players are:
Powerful Plant Antioxidants! Bountiful plant extracts including Pomegranate, Blueberry extract, Cranberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Prune, Bilberry and the Power House Tart Cherry. Though it is critical for breathing, oxygen can be very harmful to the body. Oxidation creates free radicals that can damage cells. This cellular damage can lead to problems like inflammation or even cancer. Antioxidants help prevent oxidation in your dog’s body, providing an extra level of protection for their health.
Omega 3s: Not only are fatty acids essential to function, but they provide a variety of health benefits. Omega 3 Fatty Acids contain DHA and EPA, two acids that provide cells with flexibility, lubrication and improved metabolic efficiency. Omega 3s, as a result, can HELP REDUCE INFLAMMATION in dogs – the root cause of pain!
Glucosamine – Chondroitin – MSM – CMO: In terms of joint health, these four ingredients are the good stuff. When it comes to the effectiveness of these ingredients, alone they do not work nearly as well as they do when they are combined together. This combination of ingredients helps protect joints and build cartilage.
Hyaluronic Acid: Just like a car needs oil to keep gears running smoothly, so do joints. And since filling your dog up with a quart of motor oil is “frowned upon,” hyaluronic acid performs a similar function. Hyaluronic acid helps provide lubrication for joints, allowing them to move smoothly.
Simple – Total Joint Support: Joint health cannot be maintained by one or even a couple ingredients, it takes support from a variety of nutrients. That’s what makes the JOINT STRONG formula so effective, it offers support on all fronts. The easy part is all this support comes with one product, rather than a cabinet full of different pills and supplements.
Our Exclusive Formula provides joint nutrition and fatty acids that are vital to everyday health, strong muscles, and healthy joints. Establish an anti-inflammatory foundation, and provide the functional nutrients essential for building toward real joint progress for your pet with Joint Strong TM.
We are committed to your dog’s everyday health and wellness, and our JOINT STRONG formula is one of our many products that provide the following powerful benefits for your pet:
- Supports healthy hip and joint health
- Helps maintain joint mobility
- Glucosamine helps maintain synovial fluid that lubricates joints
- Enhances bone and joint health
- Promotes healthy joints and flexibility
- Eases your dog’s joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity
- Enhances healthy joint fluid viscosity
- Promotes cartilage development and joint health
- Enhances the functions of joint and connective tissue
- Helps maintain proper joint nutrition
- Helps relieve occasional joint stiffness
- Supports healthy hip, joint, and connective tissue health
- Helps build and maintain strong bones
Active Ingredients per 20cc scoop:
Glucosamine Sulfate (from shellfish)…..1150 mg
TMG (Trimethylglycine as betaine anhydrous)…..700 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)…..500 mg
Chondroitin sulfate (Bovine Trachea)…..400 mg
Milk protein isolate…..300 mg
Cod liver oil…..250 mg
Chicken collagen…..150 mg
CMO (Cetyl Myristoleate)…..100 mg
Calcium ascorbate…..75 mg
Hyaluronic acid…..2 mg Contains: Fish, Shellfish
Inactive Ingredients: Chicken, Agave nectar, Stabilized rice bran, Rice concentrate, Camelina oil, Tart cherry powder, Kelp powder, Salt, Potassium chloride, Pomegranate, Blueberry extract, Cranberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Prune, Cherry, Bilberry.
DOES NOT Contain: flax, wheat, gluten, soy, by-products, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Suitable for: Formulated for dogs 6 months and older.
Appearance: Dry powder
Color: Yellow, characteristic of Curcumin
Odor: Cooked chicken
Safe Storage: Store shelf-stable supplement products in a cool, clean, dry place. Never put them above the stove, under the sink, in a damp garage , or any place exposed to high or low temperature extremes.
Feeding Instructions: Divide total daily amount equally between servings. Best served during or after meal time. Goes great with water.
Daily Serving Size (Scoops)
2-10 kg …..½ Scoop
10-25 kg…..1 Scoop
25-40 kg…..1 ½ Scoops
40+ kg…..2 Scoops
NEW and IMPROVED FORMULATION
- Changes in Appearance: Colour is bright yellow vs. tan • Changes in Texture: Powder is “smoother”
- Taste, Look and Smell: Right out of the box, Joint Strong’s updates are easy to see. But, even with the bright yellow colour, not much has changed. The updated Joint Strong still smells similar to the previous product, with a slightly earthy aroma. The real change is the taste, which is a significant improvement. The higher rice bran content of the old formula led to a flavour comparable to the most boring bowl of cereal you could find. By decreasing the rice bran content while increasing chicken and agave nectar in the formula, there is a sweeter and more savoury flavour profile. This allows for a much better palatability for your dog. The change in flavour means dog won’t be leaving any behind when you feed them.
- We increased the level of MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). MSM is a natural analgesic that blocks the transfer of pain impulses through the nerve fibers. MSM also blocks the inflammation process by enhancing the activity of cortisol, a natural anti-inflammatory hormone produced by the body.
- We increased the level of Agave Nectar to improve taste. Agave serves as a prebiotic.
- We added Milk Protein Isolate to help reduce the body’s inflammatory response and muscle repair.
- We increased CMO (Cetyl Myristoleate) levels. CMO can help to maintain joint flexibility by lubricating joints and softening tissue. Some studies show that CMO can also help to improve range of motion.
- We increased Curcumin levels (Bright Yellow Color). Curcumin comes from Turmeric. It is a strong antioxidant and has demonstrated potent anti-inflammatory effects in some studies.
- We added Cod Liver Oil and increased Camelina oil concentrations. Both are good sources of EPA and DHA (Omega Fatty Acids). These elements have been shown to reduce inflammation due to conditions such as arthritis, allergies, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- We increased our plant based antioxidant levels by adding ingredients like powdered tart cherry, pomegranate, and Vitaberry mix. Antioxidants can help in reducing seasonal allergies, as well as supporting a normal inflammatory response.
- We added Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), which is necessary for collagen, the main structural protein found in connective tissue. A healthy dose of vitamin C will protect your dog’s body from infection and maintain healthy bones.
- We added Icelandic Sea Kelp. Icelandic Sea Kelp contains fucoidan, a complex carbohydrate that is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Finally, we replaced Silicon Dioxide with Rice Concentrate as a flowing agent to reduce clumping. Rice concentrate is made from rice hulls and provides a new all-natural solution for this function.