TRY TRACKING! - THE PUPPY TRACKING PRIMER
Author: Carolyn Krause
Publisher: Dogwise Publishing
Edition: 2005 Paperback, 90 pages
Tracking is something that comes naturally to each and every dog, no matter what age, what breed or what size. Teaching your dog to track is the perfect to way to spend time together, build your relationship, and challenge both of you mentally and physically. You can teach very young puppies to track even before they can start formal obedience training, and these positive methods work with adult dogs, too.
* Tracking is fun both you and your dog when you use these positive methods.
* Any age dog can be taught to track—6 week-old puppies on up to senior citizens.
* It improves fitness for both dog and owner!
* It is mentally stimulating for both of you.
* You’ll gain a new-found respect for just how smart your dog is.