Cato Board Training Platform - Rubber Surface
Shipping is billed separately via Paypal
The Cato Board Dog Training Place Board is loaded with features - this platform was engineered to be the perfect Dog Place Board for your pet.
Go to Place Training: The Cato Board was designed specifically for "go to place" training. Place training is incredibly effective because it provides an objective for your dog: go to your place, keep all four paws on this board, and don't get off until you get permission. You can use place training to stop negative behaviors; for example, teach your dog to go to his place when the doorbell rings instead of barking, or when you're eating dinner so that he doesn't beg.
Agility Training: You can use the Cato Board to teach sends; use multiple Cato Boards to teach your dog to respond to physical and/or verbal direction cues.
Fitness Training: The Cato Board can also be used as a platform for fitness training exercises
The Cato Board Rubber Surface is intended for indoor use because the rubber surface gets too hot outside in the sun. The rubber is easy to sanitize and provides excellent traction with its bi-directional texture. The Cato Board holds a 200 lb. human with minimal flexing, so it's easily strong enough for the largest dog. It weighs 7.25 lbs. and is 16"W x 24"L x 3.5"H. The boards stack easily for transportation and storage.
- High-traction rubber surface that is safe and comfortable for dogs, but that's intended only for indoor use
- No tip design—even the most rambunctious dogs won't cause the Cato Board to flip up on its side
- High-grip rubber feet so that it does not slide on hard, smooth surfaces like wood, linoleum, or tile
- Ultra-stable even on irregular terrain
- Non-absorbent, molded design with integrated water drainage built into the surface
- Incredibly durable—will not crack or chip
- Stackable for easy transportation and storage
- Air-flow underneath to reduce damage to grass
- Made in the USA